You must agree to the following terms in order to use https://www.disposerx.com/ and related properties. Do not use DisposeRx.com if you do not or cannot agree to the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, DisposeRx, Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on DisposeRx.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from DisposeRx.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from DisposeRx.com without prior written consent
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from DisposeRx.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from DisposeRx.com
- Redistribute content from DisposeRx.com
- Claim ownership of content on DisposeRx.com
- Use the materials or information contained on DisposeRx.com for nefarious purposes
Linking to Content on https://www.disposerx.com/ and related properties
Organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website informationas long as the link: (a) is not deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Organizations may not link to our content if: (a) the link would make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has any negative records with us; (c) there is no benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink; and (d) the link is not in the context of general resource information.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to https://www.disposerx.com/ and related properties as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of DisposeRx, Inc.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our content that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of https://www.disposerx.com/ and related properties’ content without prior approval and written permission.
DisposeRx cannot be held liable for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- DisposeRx, Inc. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given DisposeRx, Inc. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in DisposeRx, Inc. legitimate interests
- DisposeRx, Inc. needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
DisposeRx.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files may include information such as browser type, date and time stamp, and possibly the number of clicks. These data are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
DisposeRx.com uses ‘cookies’ to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
DisposeRx.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
We make every effort to keep this website factual and accurate; however, errors are possible. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Use of Downloadable Materials All interested parties, individuals and organizations are broadly encouraged to disseminate DisposeRx materials through various channels under the condition the materials are not altered in any way.